Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Updated pictures

Clean up all the mess in my room today!
Preparing for a brand new semester!

So looking forward to my final semester all of a sudden.
I've been just looking at course outlines of all my subjects.
And they are all awesome.

This is a picture of a card sent to me during valentines.
Lol. It's not from some lover.
But loverssss - from Heart of God Church.
The one thing that I believe everyone living overseas loves to receive is to open up the mail box and get a mail that is mailed to us.
It can be a hand written card to any thing...
Although it was sent in February 14th or 15th, I didn't have time to upload the pictures until today.




Went to the gym alone today.
It was a stretch of faith because flesh is always saying no when the spirit says or rather SHOUTs YES. I put on my shoes, open the gate and went out nonetheless.
My first workout alone for ages.
It was good.
Ha ha. Felt so much better after that!
ZOO tomorrow.
I'm going to the zoo.
lol. Yeah. Tell you more after tomorrow.
Got to wake up at 5.45a.m. to catch the bus!

Thank God for good friends!
See ya!

Bryan

No comments: