Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday

What can you say about a Sunday when I'm on for Kids' Church - Simply amazing....
Love being with the kids, assuring them, bringing them one step closer to Jesus.

Since I've been in kids' church, we've been preaching 8-10mins about Jesus to the kids.
Well, I thought we might do something different.
We got to tell a story today!
I told the story of Mary and Elizabeth.
I myself wasn't 100% sure of the story before I prepared this amazing story.

I got all the kids to engage with me.
It worked really well and the kids like this "story telling" thing much more than what we used to do. After this, the kids really got something out of the bible.
They at least get to know Joseph is Mary's husband. Elizabeth was Zechariah's wife.
Yeah. Really cool eh!

Breaking out of the box is certainly vital to capturing the attention of kids today!
Have a lovely Mother's day folks.

Bryan

No comments: