Saturday, May 09, 2009

The previous posts have been pretty intense.
Pictures. Lotsa things happening.

Went to look for Felix and Darnley yesterday and let them talk about their trip while I talk about my little trip to the Zoo and Brisbane.

They seem to have heaps of fun at Sydney and Auckland eh!
Lol. They spent heaps there - for an experience.
While for me, I spent on the tangibles.
And certainly not as much.

This morning, I got to catch up with Ben Pohlmann.
It has been ages since I caught up with him over a meal.
7-8 months probably?
After breakfast, I went to Church with him to set up the stage.
Yeah. It was good.
Lol.
I finally knew each parts of the drums.
Snare, Tom, Floor Tomb, Hi-Hats, Kick Drum and the cymbals.
I know. I thought I was at least an OK musician. LOL. But I knew nuts about the drums.
It's time to learn to play something.

Came back, watched the Second Half of Lakers vs Rockets.
And Yes! Lakers won away from home, by a fair bit.
I foresee that the Lakers is going to win this series!
Yep. That's the only thing I foresee coming.

Kobe is just unbelievable.
He hit a buzzer beater way beyond the 3 point line in the Second Quarter to take a 12 point lead in the 3rd quarter.
That really deflated the confidence of the Rockets and of course when the Lakers are leading by a dozen at third, they don't lose much (no matter where they are).

No comments: