Thursday, May 28, 2009

Consistency...

People live according to hype.... Naturally.
When everyone is doing a certain thing, people will naturally gravitate towards that.
When this certain thing (May it be anything) dies down, people generally die down with that trend.
Life isn't about hype. It's about being consistent.

It's an easy word with just 3 syllabus.
But people take a lifetime to achieve that.
Being consistent in whatever we do.... Even when we don't feel like it.
Just like this semester, I've paved the way for the semester by doing ALL my readings.
And I intend to do it for the next 12 weeks.
Intention is not good enough.
Real actions have to follow through.
I have to remind myself constantly of the highest goal.
Why do I do what I do? Many Qns.
When we do our readings (Uni levels), we find that we can participate more freely in class.
It makes us much more confident to voice our opinion (Even though it might not totally mattered). But at least we gave our best.

Ha ha. Living is the key to an excellent life.
But living our lives just based on our own strengths can lead us to our own demise.
We have to constantly procure the presence of God..
Deep into His amazing presence.
Strong prayers for things we want to see change.
There are many times (Even 5 minutes ago myself) that we can't foresee something happening.
But we pray with foresight, knowing that whatever we pray for will come to pass.

Amazing Thursday.
One more lesson tomorrow.
End of Week 2 after tomorrow.
Love life!

Bryan

No comments: