Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday before Week 2

Ha ha. It's 1.24a.m. in the morning.

I have opened my book in front of me.
But I have not read a single thing.
Week 1 Final Semester is a forgettable week!
LOL. Night life everyday.
2 weeks of night lives have changed my sleeping habit considerably.
I don't mind sleeping at 2a.m. everyday...
That would help me to catch my Singapore mates easier.
However....... This would mean that I would wake up later. Which I don't really mind.
10a.m.-12p.m. and the 5-8p.m. class.
5 hours of hiatus.
LOL.
What a day I am going to have!

Pastor Don preached a message on discipleship today!
It was lovely to see all the tweets and FB messages about Red Rain!
I myself was saved in Red Rain 7 years ago.
I've spent 1/3 of my life in Heart of God Church as of 2009.
I have about 1/2 if you considered other churches as well.
But I wouldn't say I know a lot about the One who builds it.
What is 1% of God?
Maybe a room full of books can't even contain that.
He measures the Earth with the span of his hand. That's His majesty.

Ok. 13 more weeks to GO! - Wanting it to be longer actually.... Deep down. haha.
Love Life people!

Bryan

No comments: