Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I had a really great day today!

Went to Southport today for a haircut with my good friend Koshi (He's leaving for Japan tomorrow...... :( )
And after which, we headed to a Japanese restaurant nearby to have lunch. It's a pretty cool place that serves good food! Psts would love it!

After that, we headed to Robina to do shopping!!!
You got to know my friend Koshi because he is a person who has never bought a pair of jeans before (he wears a pretty expensive watch - Rolex). Brought him around and we walked the newly revamped Robina for a few rounds before he decided to get a pair of jeans (His first ever), a pair of Nike running shoes and a shirt.

While I got 2 tops and a scarf at Roger David. I haven't bought myself any top since the trip to Malaysia in December. It looks really cool I reckon!

Headed to Baskin Robbins for some amazing Ice Cream before I bade farewell to Koshi! He's leaving to Japan tomorrow morning!!

Had a good rest after I had a shower. After dinner, Talked to Jia Yang on Skype for 3 hours (We haven't talk for the longest time). Caught up with him and we TALK the lot. Love the company we share. Talk about a lot of things. All the Cs in the World - Church and Crush. Lol. He wouldn't mind me putting this!

Anyway, tomorrow's a long day!
Going to Brisbane with a couple of people!
Hopefully pictures ((:
Till then, see ya!

Bryan

No comments: