Saturday, April 25, 2009

It is FINISHED!

Property Investment!~

This is certainly the ONLY paper I finished before the actual time required!
I finished this subject like 40 minutes earlier?
It was just awesome.

Everything that I just look through (There certainly wasn't much to study) came out.
It was awesome!
Love how things went though!

I went out of the exam hall feeling this good this first time.
Saw another friend of mine who just finished her paper.
She finished her last exam for the Undergraduate life.
Man. Lol. Which means she's graduating!
I long for that day when I finished my last Uni Exam.
It'll be so cool hey!
I will shout.... "YEAHHH"
Ok lame.

After chatting, headed straight to Felix's to wait for Kevin as we're heading towards Hannah's birthday party. Felix has his own birthday party as well. Actually, today's his birthday!
Hannah's was a couple of days ago.

Kevin drove me back home to change and we headed to Han's place after that. She lived in a pretty cool apartment! Arh.. Too bad my camera wasn't charged properly. There's just this thing about my camera battery! I've been charging it for hours and the battery life actually shortened instead of otherwise! Anyway, we captured some pretty cool pictures using Han's camera, hopefully she uploads soon so I can RIP it.

Me and Kevin were the only Asians amidst a multicultural crowd. But we fit ourselves right in to the party just like any of them. Met Danielle (My study partner who has never failed to be in the VC's list) and got introduced to all her friends. I introduced myself to other people too. Just being friendly you know. Like my Portfolio teacher said that in such a setting, we've just got to be confident and be friendly. lol.

Time certainly passed by fast when we have great companies (:. So many people we've met through this party man! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Since Kevin had too much of a drink, I drove back to Felix's party instead.

Felix's party was one of Loud music and randomness. lol. Which has its flavour. Chatted and knew a couple of new friends too. In just one day, I'm being introduced to countless people. And Yeah. Of course maybe none of them will eventually be my real friends, but it's really good to know people of different cultures and stuff like that.

Ok. After Felix's party - then what? Needless to say.... DOTA! Ha ha. Ok, Dota players - read on. Non-Dota players, it's time to leave.. Lol. Jk. Maybe this can ignite that fire in you to play. Played 3 5v5 games.

First game -Luna Moonfang.
By far my favourite and best hero.
Dominated early game, mid game. But got aimed at as people know that I was a threat (eehhh) lol. But Seriously, I was the main carrier in my team. I had Treant Protector, Necrolyte, Visage and Bane Elemental as my team-mate. Visage is the second carry while I carried the team. We raxed mid pretty quickly and they countered it later on by raxing mid as well. I had my core items In BKB, Butterfly, Treads Helm wraith bands. But their troll has similar items too. And if you know, troll owns late game! They went on to rax top as well (That was our strategy). While 2 of us were defending back home (We knew that we would die), the rest of the team went straight into the mid lane and killed their tree. Lol. We won, but it wasn't that we had the superior score, just a superior strategy. lol.

Second game - Pugna.
Just wanted to play support.
Our SF had an early game double kill. But he wasn't good with SF and the game just went down, down and down after ward. My team was Pugna (Myself), Axe, SF, Naix and Travex. Clearly, I was the nuker. But the nether warding was pretty important in our defence (Never underestimate the nether warding of Pugna). SF fed after it's initial double kill and finished 3-11 or something like that. When one of our carries has this stats, you know what would happen. SF fed Slardar and it was so fed that Slardar could kill even with the tower hitting it constantly. Axe was laning with SF and fed as well after their laning heroes got fed much. The game wasn't one sided all along. We countered some of their ganks pretty well. I only had a hex that game, wasn't my best day with Pugna. Birthday Boy Felix used his favourite hero - Terrorblade, and owned us. Skadi and Butterfly. Fast farming! However, a couple of bad plays by him prevented his team from winning the game earlier. My team lost game 2.

Third game - Keeper of the Light
My role was pure support.
My other teammates were Alchemist, Zeus, Meepo and Lanaya (Templar Assassin). After playing and understood how it is played in ai for a couple of games, I wanted to take the challenge. Laned with Alchemist and pumping its mana pool so that Alch could stun and all. Alch was farmed just by using acid to creep (with extra bounty as well). My aim was to support mana, use mana leak on our opposing Medusa. We won this game comfortably as Meepo took centre stage. Meepo almost had its full items when we raxed their mid and top. Meepo Level 24 while the rest of the opposing team were at 16-18s. We dominated that game. The only light in the opposing team was the Naga Siren had an Unstoppable Streak (Eventually got killed anyway). My game as a team support is to basically assist my other teammates. While in my Spirit Form, . So in team battles my job is to mana leak one (Medusa most of the time), hex one, recall one of my team mates, use binding so the our enemies miss on their attack and pump the mana pool of Zeus or Alch. We won this game, but not that one-sided though.

Score 2-1.

It was an In House game IH dota and not just some pick up games. All three games went beyond 55 minutes with the first game closed to 70.

No comments: