Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daily Prayer....

There are things I pray for everyday...
Even Subconsciously.
H a h a.

Spent the whole of yesterday (Well, mostly) at Uni.
Had a meeting with the smarty Danielle.
I couldn't figure out any of the questions though, but she did most the assignment that is meant to be handed in on Friday!

Lol. Felt bad....
Had a Corporate Finance class after that.
Was trying to keep myself awake.
Test result for the Corporate Finance was out (Lol. It was an unannounced quiz though).
I got full marks.
First thing I checked was the handwriting.
lol. I was kind of shock. lol.
I did not study for it and basically used logic to answer all the questions.
Follow you heart when the going gets tough.
But I reckon I'm gonna be more on my toes for the next few "Unannouced quiz".

After that, had a Corporate Finance Group meeting, which didn't go that well...
Then Portfolio meeting.
(Well, I seem like a big businessman).
But anyway, I'm still survivin..

Fortunately, there're no lessons today!
Ha ha.
Cool!
Gym later. But before that. More research.

Bryan Yeeeee....XX

No comments: