Thursday, February 12, 2009

Curious case of Benjamin Button

It's been out for quite a while already... I know...
But I only got to catch this movie this morning.
I reckon this is one of the earliest movies I have ever caught... At 10a.m.

I was nearly late for the movie..
Lol. Reached the bus stop at 10a.m.
The bus was playing games with me today.
It was scheduled to reach at 9.35a.m. but it arrived at 9.45 instead.
Apart from that, they took a detour... Lol.
What a day to start with.

It was nice catching up with my goodie friend again! lol.
The person prefers to keep itself unknown.

Anyway....After the movie we had coffee and snacks..
After a good long chat, I headed back to Uni. It was my first movie since week 1. Well. I reckon I do not have the time to catch any till probably week 13-14? Lol. Just guessing..
Everything seemed to be planned.
Went to Uni's very comfy sofa and had a good rest before my lesson.
It was a great day though.
Am going to catch up with International Trade right now
TTYS.....

Bryan

No comments: