Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ohhh. Work!

Today was one of the busiest day I ever had in Uni.
Happily busy though.
I feel good when I'm actually doing things.
I enjoy it!

Ha ha.....
Yes! Portfolio Investment work!
It is good!
I'm so fortunate to have 2 amazing people working alongside me.
We did so much together since Saturday and have been meeting everyday since Saturday while doing our own part in our very own time and space.
Well. It's 25% of the total assignment and we want to do our BEST to secure the grades that we want!

Ha ha. Yeah. I'm stoked about this project and I'm raring to go for it tomorrow!
Tell me about it mate!
I love it man.
One thing I need now - Sleep.
Dark rings all over due to lack of sleep.

Had a good chat with FX yesterday online.
Shared about everything that we can ever share.
Well.. He keeps on going away...and I waited for him for quite a bit though!
lol.

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be an unreal day!
Love ya!

P.S.: Ben and Chelle are new parents as of today!
Stoked to death for them!
(((::

Bryan

No comments: