Saturday, December 13, 2008

Say bye bye to 12th December!

Hello 13th December.
Yeah. Still remembered it's Woon Chang's birthday!

Anyway, had a long day of hanging out and helping people.
I'm all sore, tired and ready for bed now.
Love the way bed is!

Anyway, drove to church today to pass Ben and Bec the Christmas Cards.
Enjoy seeing the ones you cherish receive blessings from you.
Hung out for a while before heading back to fetch people for movie!

HSM3! It was awesome. The best out of the 3, for sure!
Adeline and I enjoyed it very much! I guess.
lol. Helped her to move house a while ago and now I'm sore all over!
Needed some rest after a day of running around, but it's all worth it.

Yeah! A good day I had! Well, praise God for the good times and the bad times. It's hard for the latter, but we'll do it!
Received one of my individual project marks and I got 80++.
Extremely happy for that as I put in quite a bit of effort + stress into it!
Now, I'm all smiles!

lv
Bryan

No comments: