Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ohh yeah.

I'm back for quite a while, at least.
5 weeks.
Friends to catch up, things to do, people to meet, the list just goes on.

Had my hair cut yesterday.
Saw Wei Jie and Roy at the same salon much later as well.
Ha ha. It was good to see all of them on a Monday afternoon.

It feels good to be back in Singapore this month.
I just want to make full use of time here.
However, I do still miss Australia a little, not much, just a little.

After hanging out with FX and doing window shopping, I went out with Wendy and the E Zoners.
Hung around at Starbucks before proceeding to Kopitiam and movie.
We caught the day the earth stood still.
It was alright. I was sleeping in the theatres (For the Second time in my life) as I was way too tired.
At least I stayed till the end, that is!

Came over to Gabriels and we went to buy some noodles.
I cooked up a feast for us and we had a sumptuous supper.
It was nice and both of us had great chats!
Yeah. I love those chats with fellow men, I really do actually!

Time just passes us by unknowingly.
And we slept later at 2-3a.m.
I'm dying to meet Garrett up in this festive season.
So many things to update him, so little time.
I really do miss Home, even though I'm home now.
Lol.

Just had a big cup of Milo Gabriel's maid made for me.
Haven't had Milo for at least 4 months.
It just tastes like heaven.
Like WOW!
Haha. Yeah. Things have been pretty good.
Everyone has their problems and so do I.
But let's have a bigger heart and look beyond what our problems are and solve the problem for others!

Lv
Bryan

No comments: