Friday, December 12, 2008

Heaps of fun

Exams are over. Or rather, were!
It ended on the 10th December and here I am, sitting down at my friend's place, blogging away.

I have been filled with heaps of post-exams excitement.
Went for coffee straight after exam.
Then watched Twilight yesterday.
It was supposed to be an OK movie.
But then, with those rowdy kids around in the theatre trying to spoil the movie, the movie turned out worse than it should be. Nevertheless, it's worth watching once, but not the second time, at least for me.

I went up to Brisbane at night to sing Karaoke.
On the way there, gave my good buddy, FX a call.
Haven't talked to him since I left Singapore and catching up with him over the phone was surely good. We talked a bit here and there.
He was surely sorely missed by me.

Well well. Chatted for quite a while before we headed to K.
It was heaps fun.
The food there was great as well.
Had BKT and Honey Lemon.
Awesome food they were!

I drove the girls back home before heading back to with the rest.
Was so tired driving over 100kms at 3-4a.m. in the morning, nevertheless it was a good one.
Lol.

And So. HSM3 next! Anyone?

Bryan Yee

No comments: