Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back! Last day of 2008

Last moment for 2008.
So many things have happened.
So many new faces met.

What have you done?

Certainly, 4 semesters of University life has passed by like a breeze.
The financial crisis has been hitting every part of the world.
It affects all of us.
We all have to look into our expenditure carefully.

In Sports,
L.A. Lakers is the top team in the West.
Manchester United is the best football club in the world, currently lies third in the EPL with 2 games in hand and 7 points adrift of Liverpool.

Singapore has been good.
But flu has been bugging me non-stop since I came back.
Hate that completely.
Countdown at Church tonight at 9p.m.
Love that completely.

Played basketball a couple of days ago.
Wow, my legs are now sore.
Very sore.
Getting up from my bed is a real challenge for a real man like me. lol just kidding.
Stop laughing. I know you are!

How's 2009 going to be?
Financial Analyst predicts depression is looming.
Fear not, for God is with us.
Work as hard, as smart as we can.
Love God, love people and you won't go wrong.

My time in Singapore has been awesome.
Haven't had much time to breath.
Hanging out till late nights, sharing till late nights, eating till late nights and late night movies.
Lol.

I love K-box.
Don't know why.

Gear up for an awesome night tonight.
Lol. Ehh. I'm going to cook myself some noodles.
Really good ones oh!
Ha ha.

Some good movies that I've watched in Singapore:

The day the Earth stood still (Not good)
YESman
Bolt
Australia

Except for the first one, they are very good movies.
YESman can change your life!
I also watched a couple of movies on the plane.
Forget the name for one, but I remembered that Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz and Jude Law are the lead in that movie.

Anyway, I hope that you can be there for friends' night!
Stayover, have fun, chill in the most happening place on New Year's eve - Church!

Pictures for you to chill!
Not in chronological order.


E Zone


Random Hangout


Imitating the images behind.. I'm the tree!!


Me and Adeline in Taka


Quek & Gab


G1 and 2


Ex 4E5 hangout!~


Full picture of 4e5 hangout!~
(Mei Hong gives u a middle finger... Opps)

Bryan Yee
1.09p.m. +8

No comments: