Friday, December 05, 2008

Battlefield

Fear not...
For I'm with you...

Anyway, Another paper is down.
There goes Understanding Buildings.
Yeah. I've understood it enough.

Alright, bring on the finance papers tomorrow.
I guess it will be yet another late night again.
Well, I'm phantom assassin, mortred the late gamer.

Once I get my late game items, I will own you.
Lol. Say that to my exams and I'll get my grades!
Love it.

Gtg.
I have been listening to Jay Chou's very first album lately. lol.
Actually, just one song, called black humour (Translate it yourself).
Hehe.
Alrighty.

I also received a parcel from E Zone!
If you're from E Zone, you should know how grateful I am for receiving that gift.
Amidst of all studying, getting a parcel with two beautiful shirts is what anyone out of Singapore would have dreamt of. But it's not a dream for me. Love you guys! And I'll see you guys real soon!

Bryan

No comments: