Thursday, December 04, 2008

Haven't been the free-est

Hi Peeps.
Heaps of projects have been on me lately and one thing I want to do is to call home.
Haven't had the chance to do so lately and I will do it once my exams are over.
Man. The JC teachers are real liars!! (Once you got through JC, Uni is a breeze), well, not that true. lol. University is certainly fun. But not a breeze. Especially when you're on 3 semesters a year.

Well, I've nothing to complain though.
Looked through those blogs where people talked about Asia conference.
Man, you just want to be there!
Yikes, I've missed the first one.
I'm adamant that I will not miss the next one.

Youtube has been my next best friend lately.
I've been watching a lot of NBA highlights from there are yes! They are really priceless moves done by professional athletes.
KB24 and LBJ23 are my favourites!
Kobe is the guy you want as a leader and LeBron is the guy you want as the key person.

还有六天。。

Bryan Yee

No comments: