Sunday, October 05, 2008

Servant Heart!

Servant Heart

STANDING IN AWE OF YOUR GRACE

SETTING MY FEET IN YOUR WAYS
ENTERING INTO YOUR PRESENCE
TO BEHOLD YOU FACE TO FACE

GOD OF ALL HEAVEN AND EARTH
HOLDING ME IN YOUR EMBRACE
UNFAILING LOVE THAT SURROUNDS ME
OH..GOD I STAND AMAZED

MY JESUS, MY LORD
YOU’RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
WHEREVER YOU GO
WANNA BE BY YOUR SIDE
NO LONGER I
BUT CHRIST LIVING IN ME
SERVING YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY

MY EYES SET ON YOU
IN THIS RACE THAT I RUN
NO LONGER MY WAYS
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE
MAKE ME A SERVANT
MY HEART'S EVER TRUE
CLINGING TO THE CROSS
I'LL FOLLOW YOU
I'LL FOLLOW YOU

Songs...
"Good music can move our hearts to love God;
ungodly music can entice us to sin..."

This is certainly one of the best lyrics I've ever heard.
Playing it on the guitar certainly has the same effect too.
I wish... I wish to play it over and over and over again!

Song of my season.. At least. Ha ha.
Certain songs remind me of the struggles I've been through.
There are many songs that have been through the thick and thin with me.
Songs that brought me up another whole new level.
Songs that made me want to rise and soar to a whole new level.

Ha ha. Choose the songs that can lift you up..
The choice is yours. No one is restricting us on what we listen to.
We operate in a free-market, like what my lecturer always says.
And I agree with him totally.
But whatever steps we take certainly affects our future, our walk and our lives.

Have heaps of fun.
Church was awesome tonight!!

Bryan Yee

No comments: