Monday, October 06, 2008

Maybe

Fasting...
Ha ha. I'm fasting. Not from food..
But from something else. Should declare to the whole world what it is after I break fast.

Man. ((:. Are those things meant to be or not?
Felt homesick all of a sudden. ha ha.
Miss Pastors, Garrett, the leaders in the office..
Miss friends.
Heaps of them.
Ha ha. By the time I'm back, we'll all be grown ups.
Driving our cars... Doing different stuff, from the things we used to do.
and worrying things on a macro scale.
Yes! Life just gets more macro-er.

But well, I'm still coping well. The missing spell just passed by, like a wave. So, I'm alright now.
The workload at Uni has been pretty hectic. I haven't had a chance to really breathe. ha ha.
Just handed in another assignment today.
Woke up at 5a.m. just to chiong it. (:
I'm feeling kinda groggy now, but all things are possible.

Alright.
Former President John Howard will be coming to Bond Uni tomorrow
I really wanna get to listen to what he has to say.
((:. Although many criticize him for what he has done, but I believe if one can be a PM of a country, like Australia, he must have certain qualities!!!

Lv
Bryan

No comments: