Sunday, October 05, 2008

2-0!

Headed over to minus 5degs yesterday...
It was really -5 degree celsius.
My legs were sooooo cold as I just worn flats in.
Ohh.. My hands and fingers were freezing as well even though I had gloves, had two drinks - but not particularly strong ones.

Manchester United beat Blackburn Rovers 2-0 at Ewood Park.
Classic Man Utd game. 2 goals, seal the game.

Wes Brown's goal was a bit of a scramble, but the second goal from Rooney, an assist from potential world player of the year C. Ron was fabulous.

Alright. Done enough with commentary.
Anyway, had a long day with the 3 girls from KK as Darnley went for Dota competition, which they won! Congrats mate!
Went to Harbourtown today (First time since a couple of months ago, maybe 6 months? IDK)
As usual, grab a top from Polo as it's half-priced!
And a pair of Skinnies from Levi's.
My first pair since 14 YO. I think!?
Walked around the whole place, really not much interesting already.
I might not visit Harbourtown any sooner I reckon. lol.
Maybe just before I graduate, or maybe not at all, we'll see.

I question the real-fan-ness of the Blackburn Rovers' supporter when they walk out on their team 10mins from time. Hmmm. That's when your team needs the most support. Never walk out on your team, because it hurts their morale!

Arsenal drew with Sunderland and could you believe that Man Utd needed this win to be level on points with Hull City?! That's ridiculous. I reckon Hull might just fade off and probably just survive relegation... Or can they be a Reading a couple of years ago when they got into top ten after coming straight to the premier league.

Assignments day are here to come!
and I'm here to stay.

"Hosanna... Hosanna.... Hosanna in the highest"
A great song.. Are we going to redeem the arts back for Jesus?
I feel that the album "For Your Glory" is a step of redeeming music for God.
It is really of a high standard!
Truly so!

It's going to be a great day!
Stay tune and be blessed.
I believe that Man Utd will win the title 3 years in a row!!!!
There's absolutely no chance for Arsenal, maybe Chelsea, Liverpool or even Aston Villa stand a chance. Aston Villa has been progressing well as a team under the tutelage of Martin O'Neill. Maybe an injection of cash will see them in the top 4 in a couple of years' time!

Bryan

No comments: