Thursday, October 16, 2008

Growing up!

My cousin just recently got married!
Wohoo. Though I can't be there for her wedding, she must be on cloud nine!

The best decision in life for me is definitely choosing Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour. And I reckon the next best is definitely going to be the one whom you are going to spend the rest of your life with eternally.

The most important decision determines where we go after we die, and the latter will either create a heaven on earth or hell on earth. Nevertheless, very stoked for her! Exchanged a few messages on FB with her and wished her all the best for her future endeavours.

Semester 4. End of Week 6. Phew. My MSE is coming up! Lol. Gonna spend the rest of my day, tomorrow and Saturday mugging hard for Finance. They're really interesting actually, just that I don't have the motivation to go for it at times. To tell you the truth! I have to take a shower at times, eat a cup of noodles at times and even have some chocolate just to get myself back into the studying mood. Then after that, mode. Lol. No mood, no mode.

Ok. I'm talking to Jia Yang now. And he's refusing to tell me his secrets. But then secrets are secrets and they are meant not to be told, except to me.

Lol

Bryan....XX

No comments: