Sunday, October 12, 2008

Have Faith

Have faith.

Economy is not going good, but nevertheless, have faith!
Aussie dollar is depreciating, I'm extremely happy!
To the max.

Anyway. I want to talk about friends.
There are people whom you just click with.
Although I am ok with almost everyone, I don't click with every of them.
I guess that's why God made people different.
Different personalities, different way of thinking, but one goal! One goal that is to succeed in life.
I pray that I will love the unlovable. It's hard, but I'll try.
Not that I'm facing this sort of problem, it just amazes me how fast I click with certain people, some in just seconds and we can joke about each other. But some a lifetime, but we'll never be able to do so?

When I look at the KK bunch of people, like Felix. Lol.
It amazes me because the moment I knew him, he invited me over to his place and we've clicked since then.
Not that I just click with guys - I also clicked with Jane instantly, just talked to her like 10 secs and out came all those nonsense.. Like "I was born in London, my dad and mum were bla bla, I tried to draft for Man Utd, but they say I was too good for them, they don't have the resources to fund my wages. And then we moved to SG" lol. As for the Man Utd part, I never did say that!

But somehow, I kind of want to know those people I don't really click with.
I never really clicked with FX until we knew each other better.
And he's certainly one of those guys I would call up when I have issues.
I've nothing to hide from him.. Whenever we talk, we just talk. And I miss him like hell.
Text me bro!

I guess God puts people in our lives for a reason.
Love those you can click. And especially love those that you can't.
Because we tend to love the former much more than the latter.
It's normal. But let's do more of the latter.
It's like an essay writing... lol.
But then, it's good.

Wanna go somewhere, but I don't know where.
Climb a mountain? Possibly.
Kota Kinabalu's a good place.
Hopefully, I'll have the chance to climb that mountain next year!
I really pray that my plans to KK works out!
Really want to visit that place and see how special the place is!

Love
Bryan!

No comments: