Thursday, October 02, 2008

Make up classs

Came over to Darnley's last night.

Met more KK people as all of them come over to the Coast for a short vacation.
Great, amazing people once again. And I can't leave out this factor - RICH!
lol. It's like a land full of money. Maybe they have a money printing machine secretly.

You guys have to read about Zimbabwe's inflation. You can be a trillionaire there anytime.
They have since reduce 3 zeros to their currency. They used to have this one trillion dollar note. lol. Which I find hilarious because mega-companies spend their lifetime just to get to this mark and they can get it in just one single note... lol.
Of course, one trillion Zimbabwe currency is not worth more than a few loaves of bread back then.

Ok the previous parts were written in the early afternoon..
Anyway, went out with Bec today to pass her her gift.
Thought she liked that.
She missed her bus later on and we had to watch a few movie previews while waiting for her bus. I just couldn't get much out of it.
Had a little bit of hungover due to chionging of projects last night... or rather till early morning..

Went over to Darn's place to pack my stuff and headed home.
Changed into my comfy clothes before I totally surrendered to the bed.
And when I woke up, it just past 12a.m. lol.

Need to get in touch with the things that I'm supposed to get in touch today.
Anyway, I just heard that a guy got hit and killed by a vehicle while participating for Uni games over in Melbourne. Arh. and he's only 19. Man....

Bryan

No comments: