Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Who am I?

It's so common to see Caucasians in Australia (Like duh.)
Ha ha. I'm saying this just to state the obvious or what.

Sometimes, I speak so much English that I almost forgot that I'm not a Caucasian.
I love my Chinese roots to tell you the truth.
We are pretty reserved naturally due to the culture we're in.
Well, it certainly has its pros too.

I'm so wanting to go home.
The homesickness is kicking in every now and then, especially lately.
Beneath that 6'0 frame, it's a heart that misses home.

Can't wait to board that plane and go home.... to have a good rest. Ha ha.
Not that it's not good here, everything's perfect.
I now know what the young footballers that have been sold to another country to play football would have felt.
In the past, when I was playing Championship Manager... Yes a game that has kind of died off. But whenever I buy a young foreign player, after a few months, their status will change from happy to stay at the club to homesickness. I never knew what it feels like to be homesick, so ha ha, I was like.. Hey come on, play your football.. I never really cared about that and took notice of that till recently.

Can I spend one day without sleeping and then fly off to a faraway land?
After hearing so much about Europe... I really want to go there. Although I can't do all the water sports... Due to me being able to swim only with fins. Ha ha. Well, I know how to theoretically. Just been re-hearing all the sermons over and over again. Some have been heard so much that I can preach one out of it. ha ha. Yeash. and I'm not exaggerating.

I don't know how philosophers go through life. Really. Having a good mind is good.. And I'm for that. But sometimes, it's just so tiring to just wanna be so philosophical about stuff. Although I think it's pretty fun to learn about the lives of philosophers..

Lastly. really can't wait for August to arrive... Man! Loving things the way they are. Heng has already done his first final.. Which was on Monday (14 July). Part of a Rush of blood to the head's lyrics..

He said oh I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
Oh and I'm gonna buy this place, that's what I said
Blame it upon a rush of blood to the head

Many people just want a reason to lead this life.
A reason to live.. A reason to die..
I've found this in Jesus, for sure.
To live. To really live means what?
Well. To be remembered when you die? - This will come, when one has led their life well.
I just re-watched parts of Coach Carter and Ken Carter is one who has lived, it's not just some fiction. He strongly believed that High School Students should do well.... Watched that movie and get inspired. If one lacked faith. Watched that movie. Or even remember the Titans. You'll come out a different man/woman.

This post is getting long.

Lv
Bryan

No comments: