Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fantastic...

I just watched the Dark Knight...
Man. It's a must watch movie..
lol. It's already out in OZ, catch it soon mates!
Heath Ledger is a legend in that movie.
He did so well with the joker!
Ha ha. He has matured so much in his acting since the earliest movie I watched him - The Patroit (2000).

I also caught A walk to remember last week and man. It's one of the movies that move grown man to tears. Yes I think I've talked about this before! But the song that Mandy Moore sang in that movie is sooooo good. haha. Here you go (Youtube)
Listen to it and tell me how is it man!
Lol.
Absolutely love this song to the max.

It's been a good day filled with great things!
Well... My friend's just injured his ankle, but it's nothing major and he's recovering well!
That's awesome to hear!
Ha ha. It's pretty late now.

Bryan!

No comments: