Thursday, July 03, 2008

Intensive day

I slept over at Heng's place last night as we were playing intensive basketball.
Started our game at 2.30p.m. and ended around half past 7. Ha ha. It was intensed. At the last game, my legs almost gave way after a couple of quick drives to the basket.
It was one of the best basketball I've played yesterday since my injury in February.
Not many block shots yesterday, but heaps of steals and nice moves to the basket.


I haven't been tops lately, but I guess I can prevail! With God, all things are possible. Re-focusing and re-shuffling are all that I need currently. Time basically flies. It's already week 9 next Monday (out of 14 weeks with week 13 being study week and 14 being exam week). It basically means that I have 4 more weeks of studying left for my third semester. 9, 10, 11 and 12!

Live a life of significance! The sermon by Pst Lia on significance really touched me - No one is going to remember what results you get in your life. Live a life that is worth remembering. That is to live a life for others! That is the only life that will make you worth remembering. Love others as yourself.

Called Elizabeth last night (slightly pass 12) to wish her a great birthday. I am glad that she's doing pretty good in her prep relative to last year. Had a great chat before she had to give way to sleep! LOL. Well Well..

That's abt all. Stress of life is starting to creep up now. But I'll prevail!

Lv
Bryan

No comments: