Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Finally!! All lessons attended...

Woke up at 7.30a.m. This morning (Slightly late still). ha ha. But nevertheless, was only 10mins late for my first lecture and today went well.

A very well planned and executed day indeed. Lessons from 8-12. Then I had lunch with my Ex.. Accounting Group. The two girls in my Accounting Group worked at a Thai restaurant near Bond Uni. One of them drove us there and we had a sumptuous meal. Yeah. Met a few new friends from China too. Ha ha. You can call me Sociable ba. lol.

Anyway.... After that, she drove us back to Uni and I had my Quants tute!
Played ball after that. Was so intensed today.
Made one of the most unbelievable hang time shot today. lol
It was like 2.5secs in the air. I felt the sudden stop in time... Just like Faceless Void.. Whahahaha. Lol. I think I'm crazy. But then it was really very long.

Went home after paying a visit to Heng (Who just lodged above the Basketball court). Well he'll be having an exam tomorrow and I didn't disturb him further. After leaving my shoes there (To play bball tomorrow!), I went straight home. Had a cool ride on the bike home, as usual. It was already very dark at 6p.m., but I enjoyed the breeze and the chat with God.....

Ha ha. Even Xiaxue's blog (for a comment on Dawn Yang) has Cozycot.com
visit her blog and find out the link (Too lazy to find that). Lol.
And sign up as a member along the way!
Ha ha. a million dollar advertisement I have made!
The CEO would be pretty happy eh!

More basketball tomorrow.
But in the meantime. I'm going to listen to some sermons from back home!
Listening to Pst Lia's sermon now on Significance!

Yee

No comments: