Friday, July 04, 2008

Moving forward....

I just had the kingdom a while ago....

I just have to say.. The small things count.
Remember the small things and that is the first step to conquering the big things.
Doing the small things badly - the big things that we're going to do next will be nothing short of disastrous.

Sometimes, you just don't feel like doing anything.
There are days like that;
We just have to go against the flow and let our character shine through.....
Today is one of such days for me.
Of course, I could have done anything and everything better... But I know I have given my best in organising today's service. And I'm pleased with having crews that are more than supportive... They take ownership of the things (That is the ultimate.)

Man. Waiting for my Haigh's chocolate patiently!

Lv
Bryan

No comments: