Monday, June 30, 2008

Conquer Life

Conquer life... Like never before...

Praise God during the good times. This is easy ain't it?
Praise God during the bad times..... Well. Theoretically it sounds so holy... And we should praise God at all times. Even the bad times. Where do we draw our strength from?

Everyone goes through life with patches. What's strong and what's weak? Is the strong someone who goes through life successfully without going through rough patches. So what is weak? Going through rough patches time after time and faltering right at the end of his/her journey in life? (This has been what I've been learning in philosophy classes)..

Well well...

This speaks of me over the weekend.
My Uni life has been smooth sailing all along. I haven't encountered much exams that I don't understand a single thing. The paper on Saturday was one of those. I entered the exam room filled with confidence that I'm gonna kill it like I've always been... Prepared as I am. The battle was kinda lost at the end even though we had half an hour of extension to the paper (Have you heard tutors giving extension to a major exam during the course of the paper itself?). War is not won nor decided by a single battle. Plan and strategise... We'll win it at the end.

Euro 2008 finals is in 2 hrs time and I have not watch a single match yet (So different from Euro 2000,2004). Ha ha. I've been watching football since 1997 (Was an Arsenal supporter then). Until I turned 'redder' in 98 (Just before they won the treble). So you couldn't say that I supported Man Utd because they have won the lot. In fact, Arsenal was the team that did the double in the 97-98 season!

I miss home. I really do.
If I can teleport like how Pit Lord does, I would!
Ha ha. Kinda engaged in the Warcraft world now?!
It was yet another dota night on Saturday night.
Was so much fun.
Got the kills I needed.
Never knew that Phantom Lancer was such an amazing hero with the right items (Well, which isn't). But it is my new fetish! lol.

Have a good one........
July is drawing near!
(The month of many many birthdays)
On my list, bar December, July has the most number of birthdays!

lv
Bryan

No comments: