Sunday, June 01, 2008

Winter!

1 June 2008
19/1/2 yrs of age!
1st day of winter today....

Dun expect me to talk about snow coz there's no snow over at Queensland!
Tomorrow's going to be a cold and wet day!

Talk about today!
Woke up at 8.35a.m. and rushed to church with Max and Sharon.
I got to sit at the front row today!
The atmosphere was certainly different at the front.
It was a great service with Pastor Don touching on how Hannah refused to stay at where she was - that is having no children.. She refused to stay at where she was and persisted with God... and God gave her a child.. Not a normal child, she gave birth to the amazing prophet Samuel (To know more about Samuel, read 1st and 2nd Samuel). One of the kings Samuel appointed was a young, ruddy but good looking and without blemish David. Like what they always say, the rest is history.

Another passage in the bible we touched on is Isaish 54! Yes. The verse that Heart of God Church built upon a couple of years when Pastors got that vision! It was a pretty good and relevant word as a result of what it is. Enlarge, stretch, lengthen and strengthen.

I went over to the Latter house today and did some dishes with their family. The Japanese girls - Matsumi and Tomomi were awesome. I learnt how to cook Miso Soup from them. Not just ordinary Miso soup. But the best Miso soup I have ever had. and I'm not kidding... Ha ha. I'm gonna 'steal' their recipe and cook it for the lucky one. We also cooked Chicken with vegetables, spaghetti and amazing hand made Sushi! The fellowship and fun we had over at the Latter's house cooking was simply awesome. Time just flew while we're cutting the vegetables, stir-frying stuff and cooking... lol. All of us had a great dinner afterwards too. Mark was pretty funny when he said that seaweed was gotten out of a fish called seaweed fish. lol. I think he was trying to be funny. But he seemed pretty serious and I thought that he'd make a good comedian! Lol.

Went to church after our dinner and Narnia is being screened on the TV right now.... Ok I have to bath now as I haven't had a shower the whole day!

Much Loveeeeeeee XOXO
Bryan

No comments: