Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Kingdom

Last night's Kingdom was awesome.
Annaliese Halvorsen preached about us being spiritual and used sports as an analogy to it.
It was a good word nevertheless.

I was just serving yesterday as crew leader and it was truly good.
The pressure of serving as a crew leader is much more than that in kid's church..
Nevertheless.. I relish it. It's about making God's house a better place for people.
I even dreamt about it last night.. Doing the same exact thing yesterday.. I was like... What?

I had an awards night on Thursday for academic excellence. I was there to collect my award for a place in the Dean's list. There was such an atmosphere of brain cells there... (Lol. good analogy I supposed). The girl whom I met last semester, Danielle was truly an exceptional student. She won two awards last night. She is just so brilliant in the things that she does. I'm completely blown away by her at times. Yeah. Very very inspired by her.

I also watched Take the Lead and Indiana jones - The raider of the lost ark..., not the latest one, but the one in 1981. Ha ha. It was a pretty good movie I reckon. Take the Lead was pretty alright. The lead actress in Step Up was in that movie too! Heh.. Woosh..

Alright. Today will be a day of good rest and good work!
Till then,
Cya!

Bryan Yee

No comments: