Thursday, June 12, 2008

Praise.

Be lavishing in your praises to people...
It can make one's day......
My Cultural and Ethical Values (Philosophy) teacher said that I had a pretty well written essay that requires some final polishing. Well, that is awesome.. Especially from the mouth of your lecturer. You feel good.. Don't you...

Was really late for my first lesson today (Which was ironically my Cutural and Ethical Values class). But there was a reason for that! Was chatting till pretty late last night on MSN and did some work that was due next Friday. To be franked, it was boring. But I tried to get what the tutor was saying nonetheless. I got a little out of that due to my 'attentiveness'.. Whahahahaha.

As you can see. There are just heaps of assignments lately.
Nevertheless... All is good. Thanks to my lovely teammate.
We had to work in pairs and she is more than smart, but helpful.
She did so much work that is beginning to make me feel a little 'xiu'. Lol.
I had to tell her that I will complete the remaining because she simply did too much! Whahah.. It's good nonetheless.

Hope to have a good rest.. But it doesn't seem possible with my late night assignment later on.
Anyway...

Love
Bryan

No comments: