Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Basketball...

Finally back to the court...

After 3-4 months. played 2 full hours.. Half court, full court...
Yeah everything la!
Was so tired after that.
Man. I couldn't have had a worst game. Lol.
It was good. I simply am the best defender and the worst attacker on the floor (Maybe not the worst, but I love to exaggerate)
I am blessed with ability to read the game. That makes me one step ahead of my opponent and vroom... Off the ball goes.. But whenever I get the ball, I can't seem to put it into the bucket. I only scored about 5-6 baskets throughout the game with one full court solo. Ha ha. But my attack wasn't smooth at all. Nevertheless.. I grabbed tons of rebounds, block tons of shots and had tons of steals.

Okok. No more raving.. Tons of assists too.. Coz I just can't seem to put it into the bucket..
I'm feeling super hungry now and all I need is food.
A lot of assignment that's gonna be completed by tonight.

Bryan Yee...... It is going to be a long night....

I have been reading Psalm and in chapter 66, it talks about giving our all when we praise God!!
ARHHHHHHH.. Ha ha. I am shouting.. Super random.. I know..
I love the process of work!

Love
Bryan

No comments: