Saturday, June 14, 2008

L.A. Lakers?? Where are u

I haven't watch a game at the finals yet. I guess it would be hard to watch!
Lakers are currently down 3-1 and I am not optimistic that they will win the next 3 games and grab kobe Bryant's 4th NBA title in his illustrative 12 year career.

I slept a total of 12 hours after yesterday's sleepless day!
2 assignments to down today.....
Fundamentals of Finance + Quantitative Techniques in Finance.
However... I just grabbed hold of 2 Keira Knightley's movie!! Atonement and King Arthur..
Do you think it'll be that easy to study!?

Nonetheless.. Self-Control is required.

The Kingdom (Youth event at CCC Robina) was great last night.
I was there with heaps of people and that was awesome.
I was on for Crew Leading as usual and it felt good. Ha ha.
I felt purposeful week in week out serving people.
Yeah. My skills in leadership would've to go up one notch to make this a better place.

The "L" button in my computer is playing pranks on me again!
Going to have my brunch now dudes and dudettes.
Beloved Lakers! Win or lose.. I'll still love u people! I never thought that I would see Lakers in the NBA Finals for the 5th time again in my lifetime.. You peeps are amazing..

What's Euro 2008 compared to NBA Finals. the verdict - nothing!

Bryan....

No comments: