Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday....

Monday... Yet another new day in a new week at Uni.

Semester 3... Week 5 day 1.
A day haunted by Business Law.
I actually studied quite a bit for Business Law last night. Wasn't the most focused I would say. On MSN with 3-4 people + music + studying. I was expecting a chill night anyway. I downed one cup of black coffee and at the same time waving goodbye to sleep.

Caught up with Jem Quek, Jia Yang and a little bit with the rest here and there. It was cool though. It was also Jaslyn's birthday and my amazing friend Pauline's birthday. Ha ha. Knew the latter for more than 3 years, but well.. A friend is a friend. Like what she said... Distance doesn't really matter. What matters is the heart I would say.

Reading people's blog have kept me relevant. And I've got to say that a lot of times that is what keep me wanting to soar higher in life.

Assignments and assignments are cramming us out. A lot of bondies are facing heaps of pressure these days. It's Queen's birthday today and every institution and most offices have holidays today but Bond. I think we might have disregard the Queen.... - Too much man!

Nevertheless the turn up rate for Business Law wasn't 100% though. Even for our tute (We get marks for attending tute + Participation)... Giving wrong answers these days are common. It's getting much harder these days. Well. It doesn't matter, does it? I've given my best to the tutes anyway.

Love
Bryan

No comments: