Monday, June 16, 2008

2 down... 1 to go and 3 more coming...

Handed in two assignments today... 1 more to hand in on Thursday.
3 Mid Semesters next week...

Final Year Timetable are out! Ha ha.
I only end my paper on the 16th of August.
Ha ha. Well... August Rush...

Two of my friends' birthday fall on that day I think. Whahah.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to those on the 16th Aug.

You know the feeling on cloud 9? lol.
Went to gym and after that basketball!
Wow. Played a great game today. Was dominating the game. albeit we're on the losing side. Lol. That's alright. Coz the match was decided on just one basket.

Feeling a little tired after my sumptuous dinner (Do I sound like a swine?!) lol.
Pst Lucas Jacometti was just awesome on Sunday.
I went up for prayer and he prayed a good word for me.. Certainly no angels.... No extremely bright lights.. Just normal but impactful!

No comments: