Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Jesus..... Lead me

Leadership Excellence is a must read book by anyone who aspires to be a leader... Irrespective of your field or area of influence.

I got so inspired by that book personally even though it was just the second time I touched that book. I'm on my way to finish that book..... NBA final - L.A. Lakers Vs Boston Celtics starts tomorrow (Or Friday...) Not that sure. But it's within two days.

My Soul Delight is an awesome song!
Talking about songs... Any Coldplay lover?
Yeah. Check them out guys. They're worth listening.
Some Hoobastank old songs creep up to me too - Crawling in the dark.. The reason... Running away... All great classics!

Today's a day of reminiscing (Just songs..)
One of the Christian songs that brought me back to the year 2005.
When the One Way song was super hot then!! The song that really touched me wasn't One Way, although it's a great song.

From the Album More than Life (Live) - Where Your love lasts forever....
Those moments I have with God with this song is countless. Probably I can count, but then... It is just awesome. Being a worshipper of God sure brings back some great songs. Certain songs are seasonal. But a few aren't.. "Here I am to Worship" is a song that's pretty much recitable by all Christians that have walked this walk long enough. I have a folder of Christian songs that I worshipped with... I update them constantly and some songs just stick there.. They don't go away. Songs like God of my forever... It's been there since I had it. I didn't make an attempt to delete or rather don't even want to cause it has been through the ups and downs with me when I'm here, in this foreign land.

Continue to walk on.. Fellow brethren and sistren. You can have your archives of songs and more than songs. It's that day to day encounter. This walk is amazing. Life feels more fulfilling with God.

Planetshaker's Saviour of the World album is awesome...

Lv
Bryan

No comments: