Friday, June 20, 2008

Great pals

I guess I have some friendship in Uni that cannot and won't be forgotten.

Just studied with one of the best students I have ever seen in my life. Whahaha.
A privilege I know. What made her so successful as a student and as a person? I was so eager to check it out. The amount of preparation she has is immensed. It's more than the notes. But also the diligence in studying. It's great to hang around successful people and rub their intelligence on yourself. Whahaha. Yeah. It just makes you better. We're studying Business Law and if you are a business student at Bond especially, mid term isn't that kind to you. 23 chapters, over 450 pages of text to "consume".

Ok. Have been staying over at my friend's place yesterday and definitely tonight.
Life has so much to conquer.
I'm looking forward to conquering life after University.
It surely would be one of the best things on the face of this earth I reckon.
Well, I am enjoying my life at Uni right now.

Love the present, prepare for the future and learn from your past.
Prepare... Like never before.
That's what I've learnt today.
Enjoy and cheers.

Bryan

No comments: