Thursday, June 19, 2008

Word

The word that Pst Lucas gave me was a preparation for this week I reckon...
Things just happen.

Yeap.
I'm glad I was prepared for it.
I put in a substantial amount of effort into my essay and although I did pass... It wasn't anything I thought I would get.

Legendary Word from him, "Don't focus too much on how you perform. Focus on who you are and start being you." This sentence isn't exact. But the idea was to be myself. Remove that "I need to perform to get love" mask from my face. Of course it doesn't mean that I can rest on my laurels. I still want to maintain and get my Dean's or even VC list at the end of the year. The heart behind that was that he wanted me to know that people love me for who I am, not what I've done. If people love me for what I've done.. Then that's not love.

I spent the past two hours working on a question on Quants.
I never knew that Excel could do such wonders! Lol.
With all the vlookup, if statements. I could literally plan anything.
I was just doing a question on how to reap optimal profits in a given situation.
With Excel, we can do wonders. I can straight away apply what I've learnt in Quants to my real life.

Life is about processes. Successful people have good processors in life.
Man. Business Law, Fundies and Quants next week!
Woo. Gonna study with one of the top students on Friday!

Bryan

No comments: