Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Temperature....

I was so cold in the morning that I kind of dreaded getting out of my blanket....

As I'm typing this, the temperature is furiously getting to new lows.
It's 10deg celsius right now outside my place.
I reckon it will hit lows like for the next two weeks.

Sorry to tropical people in Singapore and Malaysia... Ha ha.
However, I don't enjoy it this time round. I used to like it.. But the temperature this morning seemed to went below 10deg. And coming from a hot and wet place, it's so difficult to adjust.

Business Law mid semester tomorrow.
I must get there early man!
(Failure to attend MYE = Fail the whole examination)
This is as scary as anything!!!
For Your glory... We carry high your torch!

Dota-ed for two consecutive nights with the gang three nights ago.
Lol. First night wasn't that fun as my team was losing. Friday night dota was full of jokes.
We're commenting about Enchant and Riki..
lol. Yii made a comment about Riki: Riki only know how to be invisible then kill ar? Lol. I replied if dota's character is not meant to kill, what is it meant to do? Like Enchant? Only know how to heal and die ar. (His Enchant was owned by my Riki).. It was spoken in Mandarin, hence the atmosphere was much more livelier.... and we all burst out laughing through that game while my Riki was killing people for fun...

Ha ha. Madness.. I should get back to studying now.
23 Chapters, more than 450pages to study.. About 370 down now.
Fun ar.

Bryan Yee.....XX

No comments: