Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pictures

Some pictures for you guys to chew..
Not much of my mysterious face though!!
It won't be mysterious anymore if there's too much!
Just another night

The legendary vending machine..... That kept Bondies sane.

Lengendary convex mirror (Tell me whether it's concave or convex... I have a 50% chance of getting it right though)

Legendary game with an even more legendary gamer. Whahaa.

Legendary friend in blue.

Legend with his legendary bike.

One of those gaming nights!


Ha ha..Ok. I'm praying tonight for things to move.
Things to shift. When I turn up, things happen! There's just a fine line between confidence and arrogance... But going into a different realm just brings u different results. You can be humble and confident.... You can also be arrogant yet ill-confident and insecure!

Lv
Bryan!

No comments: