Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday bluess

Pretty much Tuesday blues today!!
It's nearing winter now and it was freezing cold this morning..

Temperature hit below 10 degrees celsius and I had trouble getting out of bed (Once again!)
I love the cold weather (For Sure) but I never expected it to be this cold!
This is more than cold.
It's freezing! Lol. Ha ha.

God is an amazing God.
Red Rain was raining down in Singapore over the weekends... and and and
We hit a new high for Red Rain!
Not in the attendance, but the number of Decisions!!!
Attendance counts for nothing when there's no decision.
That's amazing..
When Pastor How told us about it last night... I couldn't contain my excitement. What I can do is to pray for my amazing church!! One of our tactics - We use the beauty of our church to attract!! Lol. Both Externally (As in the design of the church) and internally (The people in the church)..

6 hours of lessons in Uni today almost put me off.. I felt exhausted after learning so much.
More than learning, I'm teaching people at the same time too.. I reckon that's one of the most fulfilling thing to do... To serve others...

We're created to love and to serve....And talking about that, I just came home from kids' church meeting too. It was just fabulous. Although I talked v. little (As usual).. I got a lot out of it! Yeah. I shared my experience being in kids' church with the people and I hope they got bless too!!
Anyway, I've got to go!

Love
Bryan

No comments: