Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Routineee... and also pictures!

Getting used to routine...
Life is all about having good routines.

Tomorrow is going to be one night for me.
Collecting my first of many academic awards at Bond (Ha ha. This takes quite a bit of faith to proclaim). But I'm pretty sure my dream will come to pass when I depend on Him for Strength...

Had a 1 hour Finance Tutorial today and it was pretty cool. Got through it pretty fast... That's probably because I'm starting to fall in love with the subject. Ha ha. Yeah. When we prepare for our tutes, everything seems to be much more easier....

A step of faith is all we need for the big almighty God to move in our lives!~
I've learnt so much the past few days by just observing how great man and woman of God do things. Observation of great men and women is the key to success in life... Servanthood and discipleship are the keys to great success....

Some pictures for you people to chew on..... (Click on it for larger view!)
At Movieworld!

My Family... The animal on my right took my hat...

I grabbed it backk....

Pastors, Lynette and Rinnah (Lynette is hidden by that black and orange thing)..
Look at Pastor Lia's right index finger and that of Rinnah's!!

I think I should be a photographer... What a scenic view.... Picturesque.

Sunrise at 5.40a.m.
Ain't this view lovely?
Only seen at the gold coast!

Lv
Bryan

No comments: