Monday, May 26, 2008

RR 2008

I have not missed RR since they came to Singapore in 2002.
Pastors, Lynette and Jon would be in the same boat as me. Ha ha.

Spending time with Pastors, family and friends have been the most amazing thing over the past few days.
We went to Movie World (With all the crazy rides!!).
Ha ha. I also got to drive! Ha ha. Unfortunately, the weather isn't too good too.. I didn't got to drive much as the whole window was misty and I couldn't see the oncoming traffic.

I certainly got to know Jon much better. Heh...
There's so much to say, so little time.

There's a lecture at 10a.m. and you know what? I am going to skip that lecture to complete my tute which is at 1p.m. (We don't lose marks for skipping lectures though)...

The two services that Pastor How preached yesterday were simply awesome.
So good hearing Pastor How once again!
Okok. Manchester United won 2 titles this season (I still can't get over that fact!)
C. Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney have gotten all the top prizes any top club in England can get. FA Cup, League Cup, Premier League and UCL.

Sign off

No comments: