Monday, May 12, 2008

Manchester United

First lesson will start at 10a.m. tomorrow.... But but but... That's not more important.

Manchester United beat Wigan at JJB stadium 2-0. Courtesy of Ronaldo's penalty and appearance record breaking Ryan Giggs - He just broke Sir Bobby Robson's appearance of 758!

Being a United fan for 10/1/2 years! Ha ha. I have never lost my passion for the game. I don't think I would ever play football for any league. However, it was the best game!

Credits to Chelsea for making the title race so exciting. But being a United fan, the preferred destination of the title is always in Old Trafford's trophy room!

Love love love it!!!!! Ha ha. I am a United fan always.....

It's all down to Champions League finale

Manchester United vs Chelsea.....
Moscow!

I love it!

Lv
Bryan

No comments: