Tuesday, May 13, 2008

God's hands at work

Spent the whole of yesterday night just printing notes.

I'm still not over Man Utd's title victory at the JJB stadium.

Well, they didn't just win by virtue of Goal Difference, they won by by 2 clear points and a far superior goal difference too.

My bike broke down on my way home. It was so scary. The chains just became loose on the road itself and I had to walk the last 1k.m. home. I have lived in Varsity Lakes for close to 8 months and today was the first time I walked along the lake. It was just beautiful. I love it!

It is only week 1 and I am already exhausted with studies and studies!
I had to wake up early this morning to attend an 8a.m. for lecture.
Ok the plus point is that I understand most things the lecturer taught.
I need God's strength to be with me!

Sian...
okok

Have a good one!

No comments: