Sunday, May 11, 2008

Engagement party

Josh and Kate's engagement party last night was awesome.
Both of them looked fabulous....

Thea made a comment about my dressing - "I'd probably would have seen Brad Pitt wore what you wear tonight before." My reply - "Well, he'd probably got that idea from me."
Heh. There were a few great moments last night too. I think FX would know what I'm talking about. Hey! Better talk to me soon, or else I'll kill you! lol.

It was a great party last night, chatted with loads of people. Ha ha. Seen how the Aussies run their engagement party. Nothing flashy, just home setting with tons of friends. It was really good. Ha ha. Pst Don and Adrienne were absolutely happy!!

Went to church in the morning and after church, Michael and I headed to the Bond University's gym. He did personal training for me!! Yeah. He taught me how to use some of the equipments and wrote a training programme for me! I haven't hit the gym much since my injury last semester. Well... I'm raring to make abs, biceps, triceps and quadriceps be seen. Whaha. Ok. Just presenting God's creation to the known world of today.

It's mother's day today!! I had a chat with Sis and mum yesterday... A cameo appearance by my dad and domestic helper too. Whaha. It was great talking to them last night.

Ok. Church at 6.00p.m. and I'm raring to go....

Lv
Bryan

No comments: