Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Break that

I think I can see a little bit of my future.

Entering into a day of Finance (I had 8 hours of pure Finance in my original timetable, lectures and tutorials altogether), but I've swapped one of my tutorials to a Wednesday afternoon, which makes my Tuesday less heavy.

I had this subject called Quantitative of Finance.... And we are having this class in the school's Finance trading room, called Macquarie trading room. They have the cleanest computer ever!! Lol. Every CPU is attached to two 17inch monitors! This is so cool. On one of the monitors, we can have Microsoft Excel and on another, we can have our Powerpoint. I've seen one before, but never actually used one until today.

My new Finance text book can kill anyone with a blow. Yes. It is that hard. It is pretty thick, but not that thick that it can kill, it's the cover that kills! lol. I'm looking forward to studying this super duper thick textbook.... Lol. I will continue even after I end my stint with Fundies!

"I give you all the honour, all the glory, all the praise.
The name of Jesus reiggnnnss."
All the glory, by c3 Oxford Falls.

Lv
Bryan

No comments: