Friday, May 09, 2008

3rd semester in 3...

My 3rd semester is starting in 3 days time.

Which means another grueling 14 weeks to go! Ha ha.
I nevertheless relish every month I have in this 14 weeks.
I look forward to conquer the exams and all the obstacles that are ahead of me which are here to stay!

CCC's latest album Shout Your Glory is nothing less than extraordinary.
I've replayed it over and over again.
That is one of the best Christian albums till date.

Fashion has always been my interest.
I'm really interested to know more about that and I am going to do extensive research in that field.
Whahaha.

My 4 subjects for next semester...
Cultural & Ethical Values.
Business Law..
Fundamentals of Finance...
Quantitative of Finance....

Pretty relaxed I reckon. I can really do so much more reading next semester.
I'm doing another independent module - Public Speaking. Ha ha. Yeah. God has blessed me with a book from heaven. And I take that as something He wants me to do.

I've been staying over at Heng's place for the past few days.
Been chatting about lives...
Yeash.
Tomorrow is Josh's engagement party.
Gotta know what to wear.

Pastor Kevin Loo really spoke to my heart.
Yeah. God allows time to test our character before he allows us to hold that higher position.

Had a 2 hour chat with beloved FX last night.
Talked our hearts out. Lol.
Fx ar Fx.
If another person was to hear our conversation. He would know almost 85% of us.
lol.
Have fun dudeeee..

Lv
Bryan

No comments: