Thursday, May 08, 2008

New layout.

I've been using this holiday to be more in tune with world news and the arts.

Been re-doing my blogskin over and over again.
I'm finally much more satisfied with it.

I have a great British Sitcom to introduce to everyone (It's also called Britcom).
Fawlty Towers!!
Any of you chanced upon this movie, don't hesitate! Just watch it. One of the best comedy I've seen. Although it is not the wittiest. Nevertheless, the viewers get the message at the end of the day. It was released in the 70s and only 12 episodes were made. Every of them is a classic.

Watched quite a few movies lately. Phantom of the Opera is definitely a Classic! The musical is just so nice. The leading lady's voice is just angelic. Wahaha. If her voice is put into a church choir or even leading worship... That would be good!

Ok. It's already 3a.m. now.
And I'm still awake.

So so so tired now.
Do whatever I need to do tomorrow!!!

Ok. Thursday, here I come!

lv
Bryan

No comments: