Friday, April 18, 2008

Finale... Semester 2 to a closure

A good closure to my examination yesterday... and also to my second semester!!

It was the hardest paper I've ever done in my University life.
I went in to the exam really confident. However, I reckon I will still get a pretty good pass, just that it's not of the highest accolades. Well, I'm glad it's all over.

Went to shop with Felix yesterday and unfortunately, he lost his beloved wallet on his way home.
I accompanied him to do whatever he needed to do (Like card replacement etc...). It was pretty tough for him, but he has two buddies with him to cheer him up and standing side by side with him. I guess he felt much better. As iron sharpens iron....

We played 6 games of All Random (Dota) yesterday. Lol. it was so fun. 7 if we include the handicap match with Lester. The record stands at 3-3. It was kind of fun and I reckon I've improved a little in AR matches. If he uses his best hero (Which is terrorblade), there is very little chance of me winning this game. In the past (Probably one month ago), It would have been something like 1-5 or 0-6.

Gonna bath now....
I'll be having a volunteer's dinner at church tonight.
It will be amazing.
Timing to do some dressing up.. lol.

Lv
Bry

No comments: